Over three years at the Law School, students can participate in moot court programs on campus and around the country and the world. All first-year students participate in one of 10 different offerings spanning multiple areas of law. Second- and third-year students can continue to develop their skills through the Harlan Fiske Stone Moot Court Competition or explore external competitions.
At Columbia Law School, you’ll gain practical experience in advocacy through our broad range of moot court programs.
Related News and Stories
After arguing before a panel of federal judges, Freya Jamison ’21 took home the prize for top oralist and Samuel Truesdell ’21 was honored for best final round brief.
- Tue, 12:10 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Online Event Zoom
- Tue, 12:10 p.m. - 1:10 p.m.
- William and June Warren Hall, 1125 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY 10027 208
- Wed, 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 613