Over three years at the Law School, students can participate in moot court programs on campus and around the country and the world. All first-year students participate in one of 10 different offerings spanning multiple areas of law. Second- and third-year students can continue to develop their skills through the Harlan Fiske Stone Moot Court Competition or explore external competitions.
At Columbia Law School, you’ll gain practical experience in advocacy through our broad range of moot court programs.
Related News and Stories
After arguing before a panel of federal judges, Freya Jamison ’21 took home the prize for top oralist and Samuel Truesdell ’21 was honored for best final round brief.
- Thu, 4:15 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027
- Thu, 4:20 p.m. - 6:10 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 Case Lounge, 7th Floor
- Thu, 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Schapiro CEPSR, 530 W. 120 St., New York, NY 10027 Davis Auditorium