Columbia Law School offers a vast array of career resources, including counseling, peer mentoring, mock interview programs, professional development events, speaker series, résumé assistance, job search materials, database access, and more. Students also benefit from the Law School’s network of 27,000-plus alumni across 119 countries and longstanding relationships with top employers.
- Mon, 12:10 p.m. - 1:10 p.m.
- Jerome Greene Hall, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 102A
- Tue, 12:10 p.m. - 1:10 p.m.
- William and June Warren Hall, 1125 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY 10027 1 st Floor, Feldberg Space
- Thu, 12:10 p.m. - 1:10 p.m.
- Jerome Greene Hall, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027
Related News and Stories
Seven members of the Class of 2021 reflect on their Columbia Law School experiences and what they hope to achieve next.