From Columbia Law School and the Millstein Center, the popular podcast returns for a second season to examine the pandemic’s lingering economic effects on workers, investors, and corporations. Co-hosts Professor Eric Talley and Research Fellow Kate Waldock ’23 are joined by experts who have a knack for explaining the complex economic phenomena unfolding in a world changed by COVID-19. All episodes now available.
An Architect of Critical Race Theory: ‘We Cannot Allow All of the Lessons From the Civil Rights Movement Forward to Be Packed Up and Put Away for Storage’
Join a remarkable community of aspiring lawyers preparing to lead the world.
Elevate your career to new heights in just one year with this fully customizable program.
Become the global business lawyer of the future in this ambitious, six-month program.
Leverage the Law School’s extensive support and resources to jump-start your career in legal academia.
Areas of Study
- Constitutional Law, Regulation, and Public Policy
- Corporate, Business, and Transactional Law
- Criminal Justice
- Data Analytics
- Environment and Energy
- Family, Gender, and Sexuality
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- International and Comparative Law
- Law of the Workplace
- Legal History
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- National Security and Privacy
- Social Justice and Human Rights
- Tue, 12:10 p.m. - 1:10 p.m.
- Online Event
- Tue, 12:15 p.m. - 1:10 p.m.
- Online Event
- Tue, 2:00 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027