As attorneys, advocates, CEOs, nonprofit executives, and public servants, Columbia Law School graduates are focused on safeguarding communities, the economy, and civil society.
- Edward R. Morrison
Become part of a remarkable community of aspiring lawyers preparing to lead the world.
Elevate your career to new heights in just one year with this fully customizable program.
Join the ranks of tomorrow’s global business lawyers with this accelerated six-month training program.
Leverage the Law School’s extensive support and resources to jump-start your career in legal academia.
Areas of Study
- Constitutional Law, Regulation, and Public Policy
- Corporate, Business, and Transactional Law
- Criminal Justice
- Data Analytics
- Environment and Energy
- Family, Gender, and Sexuality
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- International and Comparative Law
- Law of the Workplace
- Legal History and Legal Theory
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- National Security and Privacy
- Social Justice and Human Rights
- Mon, 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 Zoom
Submit your “Paper Only” Applications electronically to OJC for coordination with Print Services to “Print and Ship”.
- Tue, All Day
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027
- Wed, 12:10 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Online Event Zoom Webinar