Whether your interest lies in international or corporate law, public interest or government, gender and sexuality law, or another area of focus, a Columbia Law School education will support your goals and prepare you to lead the way.
- Immerse yourself in a rich, progressive curriculum focused on today’s most complex legal and social challenges, and learn to use the law as a tool for change.
- Engage with our faculty of scholars who bring the real world into the classroom, and then develop practical lawyering skills through clinics, externships, labs, workshops, and more.
- Build lifelong relationships with classmates who share your intellectual curiosity and commitment to excellence and network with alumni around the world
- Make your home in New York City and explore the convergence of culture, law, finance, and social justice in one of the most dynamic cities in the world.
- Gain access to top employers, and pursue a career in any aspect of the legal profession or draw on the versatility of your J.D. to advance your career outside the law.
- Send an email