Whether your interest lies in international or corporate law, public interest or government, gender and sexuality law, or another area of study, a Columbia Law School education will support your goals and prepare you to lead the way.
- Immerse yourself in a rich, progressive curriculum focused on today’s most complex legal and social challenges, and learn to use the law as a tool for change.
- Engage with our faculty of scholars who bring the real world into the classroom, and then develop practical lawyering skills through clinics, externships, labs, workshops, and more.
- Enrich your education with interdisciplinary study, either within Columbia University or with our partner institutions, and open the door to unique professional opportunities like dual and joint degree programs, such as the Three-Year JD/MBA Program.
- Build lifelong relationships with classmates who share your intellectual curiosity and commitment to excellence and network with alumni around the world
- Make your home in New York City and explore the convergence of culture, law, finance, and social justice in one of the most dynamic cities in the world.
- Gain access to top employers, and pursue a career in any aspect of the legal profession or draw on the versatility of your J.D. to advance your career outside the law.
- Send an email