Along with our Student Organization Handbook, please email our Director of Operations, Jeffrey Bagares, who is available to assist you with the management of your organization's finances, space, event planning, and law school and university policies about student organization events.
Bond with your extraordinary classmates in our 85-plus student organizations—ranging from the ACLU to the Columbia Real Estate Law Society, and much more.
“The breadth of organizations at Columbia Law is really special. ... As someone with a quantitative background, it has been great to find people at CLS who share my passion for data, analytics, and technology in general. It’s fun to explore cutting edge technology and how it might change the legal profession with some of my good friends.”
- Fri, 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027
- Mon, 12:10 p.m. - 1:10 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 Jerome Greene Hall Room 103
- Mon, 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 613
The Columbia Law School Black Law Students Association honored Judith Browne Dianis ’92 and Marcia Sells ’84 at this year’s gala and hosted a two-day conference on Black political power.