Join a remarkable community of students, graduates, faculty, and administrators who share an unwavering dedication to the public good and human rights.
Public Interest and Public Service Careers
There is no one path to public interest and public service lawyering. Whether you want to work full-time in public interest or government or do meaningful volunteer work while in private practice, the Law School’s Office of Social Justice Initiatives (SJI) makes all such avenues possible.
- Mon, 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Mon, 12:10 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Online Event Zoom Webinar
- Mon, 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 Zoom
Related News and Stories
- Timothy Wu