In Columbia Law School’s supportive and student-centered environment, you have the freedom to pave your own path as you develop strong networks through classes, clinics, externships, pro bono work, and a vast array of extracurricular activities and student organizations.
Columbia Law School’s remarkable community is built through teamwork and camaraderie across academic, co-curricular, and social engagements.
Columbia Law Experience
Student Life Events
- Tue, 12:10 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Online Event Zoom
- Tue, 12:10 p.m. - 1:10 p.m.
- William and June Warren Hall, 1125 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY 10027 208
- Wed, 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 613
J.D., LL.M., J.S.D., and E.LL.M. students celebrate graduation, with Andrew Yang ’99 delivering the keynote, on May16, 2022.Graduation 2022: An Evening to Remember
Related News and Stories
Six students look back on their time in law school and share how they think the Class of 2022 will have an impact on the legal profession and the world at large.