Beyond the Casebook Goes Beyond the Classroom
For 1L students and faculty members, the Beyond the Casebook lunch series provokes discussion about themes that cut across courses and spotlights issues that may get squeezed out of the curriculum.
Being an Open and Democratic Country Does Not Mean Being a Sucker
- Timothy Wu
After Silicon Valley Bank, Scrap the Bank Deposit Insurance Limit
- Lev Menand
Behind the Silicon Valley Bank Collapse
- Eric Talley
Join a remarkable community of aspiring lawyers preparing to lead the world.
Elevate your career to new heights in just one year with this fully customizable program.
Become the global business lawyer of the future in this ambitious, six-month program.
Leverage the Law School’s extensive support and resources to jump-start your career in legal academia.
Areas of Study
- Constitutional Law, Regulation, and Public Policy
- Corporate, Business, and Transactional Law
- Criminal Justice
- Data Analytics
- Environment and Energy
- Family, Gender, and Sexuality
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- International and Comparative Law
- Law of the Workplace
- Legal History
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- National Security and Privacy
- Social Justice and Human Rights
Your Campus, Your City
Columbia Law School’s remarkable community is driven by teamwork and camaraderie. Explore life on campus and in New York City, get an inside look at the student experience, and find out how to visit our campus.
Virtual Private Sector Practice Interview Program
- Mon, 5:00 p.m. - 7:20 p.m.
CLS Interfaith Dinner: "Serving Our Neighbors"
- Mon, 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 Jerome Greene Annex
1L Drop-Ins in Big Warren Lobby
- Tue, 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- William and June Warren Hall, 1125 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY 10027 WJW, Lobby