Inside the 2023 Spring Break Caravans: A Week of Meaningful Work
As part of an annual tradition of Columbia Law students spending spring break doing pro bono work, the Empowering Women of Color student organization led a spring break caravan to New Orleans to work with the Capital Appeals Project and the Promise of Justice Initiative.
Roberts, Kavanaugh Shock With Liberal Victory on Voting Rights
- Olatunde C. Johnson
Canadian Smoke Bathes U.S.
- Michael Gerrard
Columbia Law Professor Discusses the Supreme Court Ruling Against Labor Unions
- Kate Andrias
Join a remarkable community of aspiring lawyers preparing to lead the world.
Elevate your career to new heights in just one year with this fully customizable program.
Become the global business lawyer of the future in this ambitious, six-month program.
Leverage the Law School’s extensive support and resources to jump-start your career in legal academia.
Areas of Study
- Constitutional Law, Regulation, and Public Policy
- Corporate, Business, and Transactional Law
- Criminal Justice
- Data Analytics
- Environment and Energy
- Family, Gender, and Sexuality
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- International and Comparative Law
- Law of the Workplace
- Legal History
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- National Security and Privacy
- Social Justice and Human Rights
Your Campus, Your City
Columbia Law School’s remarkable community is driven by teamwork and camaraderie. Explore life on campus and in New York City, get an inside look at the student experience, and find out how to visit our campus.
EAP Bidding Drop-in Hours (2Ls)
- Tue, 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
EAP Bidding Ends (2Ls)
- Thu, 3:00 p.m.
Panel discussion: Electricity System Decarbonization
- Thu, 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- William and June Warren Hall, 1125 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY 10027 Room 309