For Graduating Students & Alumni

The Office of Registration Services supports law students and alumni in declaring their intent to graduate, complete bar certifications, and more. 

Official Transcripts

Official transcripts may be ordered only from the University’s Office of the Registrar.

Visit Columbia University, Office of the Registrar to order your transcripts online. 

Current and former students who attended after 2001 must request transcripts online using SSOL. If you know your UNI, but have forgotten your password, you must reset your password.

Current students should request academic certifications online using SSOL. The Student Service Center is unable to print transcripts and certifications at the counter during the first three weeks of each semester in order to focus on the provision of quality service to all students and their families. The Office of the University Registrar does not release transcripts to other educational institutions or third parties without authorization from the student.

An enrollment/academic certification is an official document provided by the University Registrar verifying dates of attendance, award of degree, and student status (full-time or part-time) by term. It is typically requested for health insurance, visa, employment and credit verification purposes. There is no fee for this service.  Please visit the Academic Certification section of the University Registrar website for more information.

Enrollment Verification

Employers and insurers who wish to verify enrollment or degree completion of a student/alumnus should follow the instructions on the Employers and Insurers section of the University Registrar website.

Columbia Email Accounts

CUIT explains how to access your Columbia email account after you have graduated.