Robert Currie Ríos ’13 LL.M. is director of environmental strategy and regulatory affairs at Entorno Social Consultores, a sustainability and environmental consulting firm in Santiago, Chile.
- Kate Andrias
- Elora Mukherjee
- Lev Menand
Join a remarkable community of aspiring lawyers preparing to lead the world.
Elevate your career to new heights in just one year with this fully customizable program.
Become the global business lawyer of the future in this ambitious, six-month program.
Leverage the Law School’s extensive support and resources to jump-start your career in legal academia.
Areas of Study
- Constitutional Law, Regulation, and Public Policy
- Corporate, Business, and Transactional Law
- Criminal Justice
- Data Analytics
- Environment and Energy
- Family, Gender, and Sexuality
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- International and Comparative Law
- Law of the Workplace
- Legal History
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- National Security and Privacy
- Social Justice and Human Rights
- Thu, 4:15 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027
- Thu, 4:20 p.m. - 6:10 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 Case Lounge, 7th Floor
- Thu, 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Schapiro CEPSR, 530 W. 120 St., New York, NY 10027 Davis Auditorium