What’s a cold call again? Members of the J.D. Class of 2026 and the LL.M. Class of 2024 kicked off their Columbia Law experience and got the scoop from current students, professors, and Dean Gillian Lester.
- Richard Briffault
- Timothy Wu
- Bernard E. Harcourt
Join a remarkable community of aspiring lawyers preparing to lead the world.
Elevate your career to new heights in just one year with this fully customizable program.
Become the global business lawyer of the future in this ambitious, six-month program.
Leverage the Law School’s extensive support and resources to jump-start your career in legal academia.
Areas of Study
- Administrative Law and Public Policy
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate, Business, and Transactional Law
- Criminal Justice
- Environment and Energy
- Family, Gender, and Sexuality
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- International and Comparative Law
- Law and Philosophy
- Law of the Workplace
- Legal History
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- National Security and Privacy
- Social Justice and Human Rights
- Wed, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 613
- Wed, 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- William and June Warren Hall, 1125 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY 10027 311
- Wed, 6:15 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 Jerome Greene Annex