The surprise star of the 2020 Democratic presidential primaries tells Columbia Law students to hold on to their humanity and “figure out what you can get done in the world we live in.”
- Lina Khan
- Timothy Wu
Join a remarkable community of aspiring lawyers preparing to lead the world.
Elevate your career to new heights in just one year with this fully customizable program.
Become the global business lawyer of the future in this ambitious, six-month program.
Leverage the Law School’s extensive support and resources to jump-start your career in legal academia.
Areas of Study
- Constitutional Law, Regulation, and Public Policy
- Corporate, Business, and Transactional Law
- Criminal Justice
- Data Analytics
- Environment and Energy
- Family, Gender, and Sexuality
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- International and Comparative Law
- Law of the Workplace
- Legal History
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- National Security and Privacy
- Social Justice and Human Rights
- Mon, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Online Event
- Fri, 9:30 a.m. - 10:50 a.m.
- Fri, 12:45 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.