Intellectual property scholar Shyam Balganesh explains why the “Stairway to Heaven” case is taking copyright law in the wrong direction.
- Christina D. Ponsa-Kraus
- Elora Mukherjee
- Jamal Greene
Join a remarkable community of aspiring lawyers preparing to lead the world.
Elevate your career to new heights in just one year with this fully customizable program.
Become the global business lawyer of the future in this ambitious, six-month program.
Leverage the Law School’s extensive support and resources to jump-start your career in legal academia.
Areas of Study
- Constitutional Law, Regulation, and Public Policy
- Corporate, Business, and Transactional Law
- Criminal Justice
- Data Analytics
- Environment and Energy
- Family, Gender, and Sexuality
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- International and Comparative Law
- Law of the Workplace
- Legal History
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- National Security and Privacy
- Social Justice and Human Rights
- Mon, All Day
- Online Event
- Mon, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Lerner Hall, 2920 Broadway, New York, NY 10027 Auditorium
- Mon, 12:10 p.m. - 1:10 p.m.
- Jerome Greene Hall, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 102A