Legal Scholars Honor Professor Henry Paul Monaghan
New York, October 22, 2015— Long recognized as one of the nation's leading scholars on constitutional law and federal jurisdiction, Henry Paul Monaghan has taught at Columbia Law School for 32 years. On October 16, Monaghan, the School's Harlan Fiske Stone Professor of Law, was honored at the tenth annual John F. Scarpa Conference on Law, Politics and Culture held at Villanova University School of Law in Philadelphia.
|Professor Henry Paul Monaghan|
was honored by Villanova University
School of Law on October 16.
- John F. Manning, Deputy Dean and Bruce Bromley Professor of Law, Harvard Law School
- Gillian E. Metzger, Stanley H. Fuld Professor of Law, Columbia Law School
- James Pfander, Owen L. Coon Professor of Law, Northwestern University School of Law
- Catherine J. Lanctot, Professor of Law, Villanova University School of Law
- Thomas H. Lee, Leitner Family Professor of International Law and Director of Graduate and International Studies, Fordham University School of Law
- H. Jefferson Powell, Professor of Law, Duke University School of Law
- Patrick McKinley Brennan, Professor of Law and John F. Scarpa Chair in Catholic Legal Studies, Villanova University School of Law