Columbia University’s Four-Year J.D./MBA Program trains you to integrate legal expertise with business acumen, giving you a unique skill set—and a valuable edge—in today’s competitive global market.
As a student in the Four-Year J.D./MBA Program, you will:
- Study a varied and rigorous course curriculum.
- Gain expertise in specific fields of interest through electives.
- Pursue extracurricular activities in both disciplines.
- Study with renowned faculty who shape policy through their groundbreaking research.
- Tap into Columbia’s powerful alumni networks in both disciplines, which provide access to trailblazers across industries worldwide.
- Spend three summers working in law and business placements.