Students are encouraged to seek funding from federal and/or state scholarship programs, such as those available to veterans, as well as awards from the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC).

  • For more information, please contact New York State HESC at 888-697-4372 or check the HESC website.  A listing of grant opportunities for New York residents can be found on their website.
  • If you are not a resident of New York, you may wish to contact your state government for possible scholarship programs, though these usually are intended for students attending schools within that same state.