When reapplying, be sure to use the same LSAC number you used with your original application so we may match your original application documents with your new application.
If you applied in the most recent application cycle (2021–2022):
- Complete Columbia Law School’s online application through LSAC. The application should include:
- A new/revised personal statement.
- A new/revised résumé.
- Appel, Jagdish Bhagwati, Human Rights Fellowship, or Center for Public Interest and Leadership Lemann Scholar Awards applications (if applicable).
- An $85 application fee.
- Any other updates you feel are relevant to your new application.
- Update your Credential Assembly Service Report with LSAC.
- Submit one additional letter of recommendation.
- If you have completed any additional schooling since you originally applied, submit your updated or additional transcripts.
If you applied prior to the 2021–2022 application cycle:
- Submit an entirely new Columbia Law School online application through LSAC.
- Send new or updated transcripts, TOEFL scores, and two new letters of recommendation through LSAC’s Credential Assembly Service.
The reapplication deadline is December 18, 2021.