Jennifer G. Rodgers, Executive Director
As executive director, Jennifer leverages her extensive experience in litigation and public corruption to lead and oversee the programmatic direction of CAPI. Prior to joining CAPI, Jennifer worked at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York. As an Assistant U.S. Attorney, Jennifer worked on a wide variety of federal criminal matters and conducted numerous jury trials, including in cases involving terrorism, organized crime, public corruption, and narcotics; she also briefed and argued nearly two dozen appeals before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals. Jennifer has also held numerous supervisory positions within the U.S. Attorney’s Office, including Deputy Chief Appellate Attorney, Chief of the Organized Crime Unit, and Chief of the General Crimes Unit. Prior to becoming a federal prosecutor, Jennifer was a litigation associate at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP, and worked as a law clerk for former federal district court judge Stanley A. Weigel of the Northern District of California. Jennifer received her law degree from the University of California, Berkeley (Boalt Hall) School of Law, and graduated cum laude with a bachelor's degree in history from the University of California, Los Angeles. She is also a Lecturer in Law at Columbia Law School.
Jennifer can be reached at (212) 854-6186 or at CAPI@law.columbia.edu.
Gabriel Kuris, Deputy Director
As deputy director, Gabriel helps to oversee the activities, partnerships, and strategic development of CAPI. Before joining CAPI, Gabriel worked for Innovations for Successful Societies, a research center at Princeton University. While there, he studied anti-corruption agencies in eight emerging democracies, as well as electoral reforms and urban governance in fragile contexts. Previously, Gabriel worked in the Philippines, Cambodia, and the Solomon Islands to support justice sector reforms and transitional justice efforts. He also practiced global finance law at Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe in New York. Gabriel is a graduate of Yale College and Harvard Law School. He is a recipient of a Fulbright Fellowship. His writing has appeared in the New Yorker, the Harvard Review, and ForeignPolicy.com. He is also an Adjunct Professor at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
Gabriel can be reached at (212) 854-6186 or at CAPI@law.columbia.edu.
Rachel Pollan, Program Officer
As progam officer, Rachel supports the center’s research and administration. Rachel previously worked the Department of Justice Public Integrity Section, Macro Advisory Partners, and RF|Binder. She graduated Hamilton College with concentration honors in Government and Political Science.
Rachel can be reached at (212) 854-6186 or at CAPI@law.columbia.edu.
- John F. Carroll (Senior Investigative Attorney, New York State Metropolitan Transportation Authority Office of the Inspector General)
- Wesley Cheng (Assistant District Attorney, Office of the New York County District Attorney)
- Philadelphia Inspector General Amy Kurland
- Patricio Martinez Llompart (J.D. Candidate, Columbia Law School)
- Alicia Olmstead (Senior Ethics Program Advisor, USAA)
- Sabine Romero (City of Austin, Texas, Office of Innovation)
- Takaki Sato (Associate Lawyer, Iwata Godo)
- Alison Taylor (Director of the Energy and Extractives Practice, Business for Social Responsibility)
- Louisiana State Inspector General Stephen Street
- Former New Jersey Inspector General Mary Jane Cooper
- Lauren Clark (Cornell, Class of 2017)
- Rachel MacDonald (Columbia Law School, Class of 2018)
- Shyam Shanker (Columbia Law School, Class of 2018)
- Ferdinand Suba, Jr. (Cornell, Class of 2017)
- Alexia Syrmos (Columbia Law School, Class of 2018)
- Angelo Dominick Tannuzzo (Columbia Law School, Class of 2017)
- Marty Boughton (Texas Christian University, Class of 2016)
- Julie Brauer (Columbia Law School, Class of 2017)
- Joshua Koller (Oberlin, Class of 2017)
- Samantha McManus (Columbia Law School, Class of 2016)
- William VanScoy (Columbia Law School, Class of 2017)
Adam Agastom ● Jackson Alberts ● Erensu Altan ● Nassim Amali ● Shahrad Ardaghi ● Sam Bean ● Priyal Bhatt ● Alex Blazszuck ● Cyrus Bordbar ● Marty Boughton ● Juli Brauer ● Nathaniel Braunstein ● Erik Chamberlin ● Alisa Chao ● Jui-Ping Chiang ● Sungin Cho ● Roger Choquette ● Jinha Chung ● Michael Colarossi ● Andrew Colvin ● James Crowley ● Pierre-Hadrien Darriet ● Kunle Deru ● Amy Devan ● Ryan Fagan ● Rina Fujii ● Renata Luz Furquim ● Livec Gao ● Alex Gerten ● Genia Gokhmark ● Mark Goldberg ● Alexander Hendin ● Krystina Ho ● Kelsey Hogan ● Bryan Hogg ● Scott Hvidt ● Srilekha Jayanthi ● Rony John ● Taylor Jones ● Youmi Jun ● Arjun Kannan ● Terence Kim ● Joshua Koller ● Bob Koneck ● Lindsay Kroyer ● Joseph Landry ● Xavier Lawrence ● Simon Leen ● Martin Lockman ● Helen Luu ● Eduardo Manzanero ● Patricio Martinez-Llompart ● Taku Matsumoto ● Samantha McManus ● Cam Morris ● William Palmer ● Jonathan Panzl ● Michael Pfautz ● Nandini Ravichandran ● Roath Roath ● Alan Romero ● Ivan Rosario ● Takaki Sato ● Samuel Shepson ● Anna Shifflet ● Jacob Simon ● David Small ● Andrew Stahl ● Daniel Stemp ● Tarinee Sudan ● Kylie Thompson ● Browning VanMeter ● William VanScoy ● Peter Walkingshaw ● William Watts ● Matthew Weiss ● David White ● Andrew Wilcock ● Lena Wong ● Yoonji Woo ● Feifei Xu ● Wei Zhang ● Jennifer Zhou