Columbia alumnus, Charles Colman, will be moderating a panel on the Tiffany v. Costco case (commentary by Charles Colman can be found here and here) on Monday, April 8th, from 6:30 to 7:30 P.M.
The panelists will include:
- Angela Byun, Senior Director of Business Affairs and International Editorial Assets & Rights, Condé Nast
- Laurie Gentile, Vice President & Associate General Counsel, The Jones Group Inc.
- David Jacoby, Litigation Partner at Schiff Hardin LLP
- Lesley Moradian, In-House Trademark Counsel, The Estée Lauder Companies
- Judith Roth, Of Counsel, Schiff Hardin LLP
The event will be held in Jerome Greene Annex, which is just off the courtyard east of Jerome Greene Hall, Columbia Law School's primary building, at 435 West 116th Street.
No registration is necessary, and there is no charge to attend the event.