First-Year Legal Methods II
1L Legal Methods II Pre-Registration
First-Year students will have the opportunity to rank their choice of a section of Legal Methods II and a 1L Elective.
OPENS: 12 Noon Monday, October 15
CLOSES: 12 Noon Friday, October 19
Legal Methods II will meet during the January Term (January 14-18).
HOW TO PRE-REGISTER:
1. Login to LawNet between 12 Noon, October 15 - 12 Noon, October 19
2. Open the Legal Methods II Pre-Registration Portal. This module functions the same as the 1L Elective Pre-Registration portal.
3. Rank all 6 Legal Methods II offerings
4. You can make changes to your rankings any time between 12 Noon, October 15 - 12 Noon, October 19
5. Be sure to also complete your 1L Elective Pre-Registration.
Course assignments will be determined by lottery and results will be available the week of October 29th.
Do I have to rank all the courses?
Yes, you need to rank all 6 courses.
What happens if I don't complete my pre-registration?
Students who do not finalize their Legal Methods II pre-registration by 12 noon on Friday October 19th will not be included in the lottery. They will be registered for a Legal Methods II that has available seats after all students who pre-registered are placed.
Is pre-registration time sensitive?
No, it is not. Results will be decided by lottery, not on a first-come, first serve basis.
Will I be able to change my Legal Methods II section?
After schedules are released, students can request to change their Legal Methods II through this form. No change is guaranteed.