Arthur W. Diamond Law Library Code of Conduct
- Food and beverages (except in spill-proof containers) are not permitted in the library.
- Please re-shelve case reporters to assist other library users.
- Please be quiet. Cellular phones, portable radios and similar devices which disturb other users are not allowed.
- Please evacuate the building immediately at the sound of the fire alarm. Do not use the elevator.
- Please do not leave valuables unattended. Materials found should be turned into the Lost and Found at the Circulation Desk.
- Users are not permitted to leave unattended belongings, library books, or other items on desks and tables in the library in order to reserve space. These "desk collections" may be removed by library staff to make study space available to other patrons.