Want to learn more about high-stakes deal-making and the women making it happen? The panel will provide information on the day-to-day work and lifestyle of a M&A lawyer and offer tips for building a successful career.
- Karessa Cain '04, Partner at Wachtell Lipton
- Tabisa R.W. Lane '14, Associate at Hogan Lovells
- Charlotte May, Associate at Covington & Burling
- Jennifer Muller, Managing Director at Houlihan Lokey
- Rita-Anne O'Neill, Partner at Sullivan & Cromwell
Dig Inn will be provided. Co-sponsored by the ABA’s Women in M&A Subcommittee and the Columbia Law Women’s Association.