Promoting Transparency and Accountability with Integrity Monitors
This panel discussion will examine the role of integrity monitors in preventing fraud, waste and abuse in New York’s marquee construction projects.
Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116th St, New York, NY 10027
9:00 -11:00 am, Friday November 16, 2018
- Jack Callahan (Cohn Reznick LLP)
- Steve Plate (Port Authority)
- Judge Robert Holdman (Former Justice Westchester County Supreme Court)
- Ron Calvosa (Association of Inspectors General)
- Michael Carroll (K-2 Intelligence)
- Leah Ramos (Structure Tone)
Italicized names represent active members of the New York or New Jersey Bar.
Find out more about the event on our website here.