Journal application takes place on LawNet. During the Early Process, students may only apply to one journal. If selected, they are bound to that journal unless they are admitted to Columbia Law Review during the Regular Process. Please refer to the Journal Day Handbook or the Journal Day slide deck for details. You may also always reach out to journal leadership or Jordan Carr with any questions.
Journal Early Application Period (1Ls)
- Mon, 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 613
Virtual Private Sector Practice Interview Program
- Mon, 5:00 p.m. - 7:20 p.m.
CLS Interfaith Dinner: "Serving Our Neighbors"
- Mon, 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 Jerome Greene Annex