In this half-day program, participants will:
- Hear from practitioners and industry experts on how Artificial Intelligence is changing the way lawyers do their jobs.
- Discuss the legal and ethical implications of using Artificial Intelligence to perform work traditionally done by attorneys.
- Learn from real-world users of new legal technology and discover what tools have made the most impact on their practices.
- Aaron Crews, Chief Data Analytics Officer, Littler Mendelson
- Dennis Garcia, Assistant General Counsel, Microsoft
- Thomas Hamilton, VP, Strategy and Operations, Ross Intelligence
- Conrad Johnson, Columbia Law School
- Mary Zulack, Columbia Law School
Format: Live, in-person; Columbia Law School
Fee: First - Time Registrants - $225
Program fee includes course materials, breakfast, and lunch
*Alumni and Group discounts available.*
** Application for New York accreditation of these course programs is currently pending. **