Study Abroad Information Session for 1Ls: International Dual Degrees (spend 3L year earning a second degree in London, Paris, or Frankfurt)
Learn about the opportunities to spend your 3L year studying abroad while earning a Masters degree in Paris, Frankfurt or London in addition to your J.D.from CLS
International Dual Degrees are offered in the following locations:
- Paris: Paris I/Sorbonne (J.D./M1 in French Law or LLM)
- Paris: Sciences Po (J.D./Master in Economic Law—Global Studies Specialization)
- Paris: Sciences Po (J.D./LL.M. in Transnational Arbitration and Dispute Settlement (pending))
- Frankfurt: Institute for Law and Finance (Frankfurt, Germany) (J.D./LL.M.)
- London: King’s College, London School of Economics, SOAS or University College London) (J.D./LL.M.)
Lunch will be served.
Please note: Only 1Ls are eligible to apply for the international dual degree programs which entail spending the entire 3L year abroad. The online application for study abroad is open during the month of February each year.
Mark your calendar - Thursday, October 17 - Study Abroad Infosession on Global Alliance Programs in Paris, Amsterdam and Oxford.