Over two days, Global Cities III will bring together leaders and integrity officials from select major cities worldwide to share ideas about obstacles they have overcome, new strategies they have tested, and sustainable achievements they have made in pursuit of honest government.
We will feature distinguished speakers, including:
Secretary Jeh Johnson, Partner, Paul, Weiss, Former Secretary, United States Department of Homeland Security in conversation with MSNBC Chief Legal Correspondent and NBC News Legal Analyst Ari Melber
Huguette Labelle, Former Board Chair of Transparency International, Order of Canada, Order of Ontario
The Honorable John F. Keenan, United States District Court, Southern District of New York
Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
Margaret Garnett, Commissioner, NYC Department of Investigation
Panel topics will include:
• Protecting the Integrity of Local and National Elections
• Confronting Cyber Threats to Election Security
• Effective Ethics Systems for Local, National, and International Government
• Prosecuting Transnational Corruption
• Corruption and Money Laundering in the Global Art World
• Combatting Human Trafficking through the Procurement Process
Early registration is encouraged as space is limited.