The Columbia Legal Tech Fair is a student-run conference at Columbia Law School designed to connect students with startups, law firms, pro bono projects, and investors in the legal tech space. The fair offers a unique opportunity to meet legal tech pioneers and to learn about the tools they are bringing to market. Presentations and workshops will provide insights into the latest innovations, products, and trends.
Attendees can expect:
- keynote panels featuring creators, legal professionals, and academics
- workshops demonstrating software and discussing projects
- presentations by pro bono organizations employing legal technology
- opportunities to pitch ideas to industry experts
- networking with students, practitioners, and professionals
- lunch provided
The Columbia Legal Tech Fair 2019 was made possible by the generous support of The Francis F. and Catherine Randolph Speakers Fund, Neota Logic, and the CLS Office of Career Services and Professional Development.