Columbia Law School’s Center for Public Research and Leadership Public Education Policy Seminar and Practicum
Join talented graduate students from top professional schools across the country in making the change on behalf of public-school children in the United States and Brazil. Participation will equip you with concrete methods and strategies for working with diverse stakeholders to confront the challenges facing public education and to lead systemic, equity-oriented change.
Join CPRL staff and students for an info session, Tuesday, March 9 at 12:15pm ET.
RSVP here: http://bit.ly/RSVP_2021
RSVP requested, but not required
- Cutting-edge projects in inter-disciplinary, inter-university teams led by experienced project directors who become lifelong career mentors for CPRL alumni
- Cabinet- and senior-level clients at school districts, charter management organizations, state departments of education, policy and legal advocacy organizations, community- support organizations, and philanthropies
- Deep engagement to drive transformational change in public education and improved outcomes for all children—particularly those of color, from low-income households, or otherwise traditionally underserved
- Full-time, immersive program for credit in either the fall or spring term
- Limited number of tuition support awards of up to $20,000 or $30,000 based on post-graduation plans, need, and merit
Visit CPRL's website for more information.
Questions? Contact us at: [email protected]