Columbia Law School
Jerome Greene Hall 103
New York, NY (and webinar)
The event is open to the public but registration is required (by September 19). Registration fees: $100 standard, $50 for government/NGO/students.
- For in-person attendance, please REGISTER HERE.
- For webinar attendance, please REGISTER HERE. Webinar information will be emailed one business day prior to the event. If you are unsure if you can access the webinar via the GoToMeeting platform, please go HERE to view system requirements prior to registering.
Persons seeking a hardship scholarship should register using the appropriate registration fee and then separately submit a scholarship request, no later than September 7, 2018 to Caitlin McCarthy at [email protected]. Requests, which will be answered, should detail in a few sentences the basis of the applicant's need and the background to his/her interest. Without a complete scholarship request (by the date noted), the applicant may be notified that the scholarship registration has been cancelled.
- Application for New York CLE accreditation of this program is currently pending. Please note that NY CLE has reciprocity with many other states, check your bar to determine eligibility before requesting CLE on the registration form.
- Any cancellations after the registration deadline will be subject to a $10 charge.
- All times noted are Eastern Time.
NOTE: All registrants for ELI events need to have an ELI "account." When you click on the above Register Here link, you will be asked to log in.
- ELI members and previous registrants have accounts. If you don't remember your password, please click on the "Request new password" tab.
- Non-members who have previously not set up an ELI account may click on the "Create new account" tab, complete the process, and then return to this page to register. While creating this account does not confer membership, it will allow you to register for this and future events at any appropriate non-member rate that may be required.