- Students will learn the unique challenges and responsibilities of ethical law practice in the federal government.
- The students will discuss statutory and other sources of ethical rules for federal employees and opportunities for reform.
- Students will have engaged in a critical examination of the multiple roles lawyers play in federal government offices and will have looked at these roles both substantively and through reflective writing.
- Students will have acquired an understanding of judicial, legislative, and/or administrative processes.
- Students will also set their own learning goals for their individual placements.