Deadline to submit a written request for deferral to the Office of Admissions to [email protected].
- Submit Dean's Certification(s) to the Office of Admissions
- Submit immunization requirements documentation
End of June
Columbia University's Student Financial Services finalizes 2020–2021 cost of attendance, as well as deadlines and options for submitting payment
- Submit $150 deposit refund written request if withdrawing to [email protected]
- International student grant recipients: submit approved loan and visa documentation to Financial Aid Office
- Submit 1L self-assessment survey
- Submit Pre-Haven and Welcome to Columbia tutorials
- Complete Title IX Training
- Complete Welcome to Columbia and SAPG tutorials from the Office of University Life
- Connecting Columbia Law
- Labor Day: No Classes
- Legal Methods I
- First day of full-semester classes for 1Ls
- Elect or waive student health insurance
- All students are required to carry health insurance while enrolled at Columbia University.
- International students are required to carry the University Student insurance policy.