On May 5, you received your first To-Do Tuesday. You will receive these newsletters every week over the summer, and these emails are filled with deadlines and fun information to help you get acquainted with Columbia Law School. If you need to catch up or need to review past To-Do Tuesdays, you can find them organized by date below
- We highlighted technology requirements and housing information in our first newsletter.
- In our second newsletter, we told you about immunization requirements, Dean's Certification(s), and transcript(s).
- Public Interest/Public Service Fellows Program and Peer Mentor Applications were promoted in this week's newsletter.
- It has been a pretty busy month. We're giving you this newsletter to catch-up on deadlines that were in May, and we also had a message for dual degree students.
- This newsletter helped start the transition from your personal email address to your Lionmail. We also provided a guide on video conferencing etiquette.
- Going forward, all emails will go to your Lionmail account. We highlighted a special event from University Life and some deadlines. Check it out here!
- This was the first newsletter that we sent exclusively to your Lionmail account. We highlighted various ways to build community at the Law School.
- Student Services, Office of Career Services, Social Justice Initiatives, and the Davis Polk Leadership Initiative worked together to create a survey to help guide our programming. Check it out here!
- Two months down and two months to go! This newsletter recapped requirements and applications that were due in June, had a message about accommodations, and highlighted our summer hours.
- In this week's To-Do Tuesday we launched our website, shared a message from our reference librarians, and promoted the Virtual Block Party.
- Insurance Open Enrollment, Virtual Block Party, and selected links shared by the University and the Law School were promoted in this week's To-Do Tuesday.
- This week's To-Do Tuesday was packed with information about the Office of University Life's forum on returning to campus, upcoming events, and reminders.
- In a jam-packed newsletter, we covered the Fall Attendance Survey, recapped items due in July, reminded you of upcoming deadlines, re-sent the Columbia Law Covid-19 FAQ, and much more.
- We promoted the Title IX virtual training, Columbia Residential FAQ, links to our Virtual Block Parties, and highlighted various offices and centers from around the University and Law School. Check it out here.
- In this week's To-Do Tuesday, we shared a Housing Webinar, reminded you about the Title IX training and the Office of University Life tutorials, and highlighted Columbia Transportation and Student Financial Services.
- This week we sent out the SVR Orientation registration, we broke down the 6 steps for returning to campus, and promoted the Columbia Residential FAQ page. Read it here.