Before arriving, please remember:
- Show your ID and green pass/screen upon arrival.
- Masks and social distancing required.
- Follow the Columbia Health Compact.
On Friday, April 16, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., the Law School will participate in Grad Walk Day on Campus
Graduates must register in advance, wear their own cap and gown OR show up in the attire of their choice. They also must show their ID upon arrival to verify their appointment plus their Columbia University/Teachers College Green Pass or Barnard College Green Screen. The check-in process will be completely touchless.
The GradImages reservation system allows 12 graduating students to sign up per 15-minute interval. Breaks for the photographers will be factored into the schedule.
Students will be required to keep their masks on for all photos.
To maintain social distancing and prevent crowds from gathering, students are encouraged to arrive no more than five minutes before their reservation time.
Graduates will queue up in front of Butler Library.
We also encourage you to choose from the open slots listed below. These dates and times are available to all Columbia University students, regardless of their school. Please feel free to sign up with your friends!
- Saturday, April 17 | 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Monday, April 19 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 20 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 21 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday, April 22 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, April 25 | 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursday, April 29 | 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, April 30 | 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, May 1 | 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Take selfies at the locations on campus listed below:
- Balloon tunnel self-station
- In front of the flag cluster on the east side of the commencement stage
- Center stage with Low Library in the background as well as the podium and floral arrangement
- Step & repeat with Columbia University backdrop
- Platform party