On May 20, 2020, more than 700 J.D., LL.M., J.S.D., and Executive LL.M. students celebrated graduation. The ceremony, which was held virtually due to the COVID-19 crisis, featured a keynote speech by Joseph R. Biden Jr., 47th vice president of the United States.
Watch the full event, download transcripts of the speeches, and read the ceremony program below.
- Welcome Remarks From Udoka Okafor ’20, Graduation Committee Co-chair
- Elizabeth Rivera Cruz ’20, Student Senate President, Introducing Dean Gillian Lester
- Gillian Lester, Dean and Lucy G. Moses Professor of Law
- Maria Acosta ’20, Graduation Committee Co-chair, Introducing J.D. Class Speaker Caleb King
- Caleb King ’20, J.D. Class Speaker
- Lucas Caiado ’20 LL.M., Graduation Committee Co-chair, Introducing LL.M. Class Speaker Manel Chibane
- Manel Chibane ’20 LL.M., LL.M. Class Speaker
- Udoka Okafor ’20, Graduation Committee Co-chair, Introducing Bert I. Huang, Recipient of the Willis L.M. Reese Prize for Excellence in Teaching
- Bert I. Huang, Vice Dean for Intellectual Life and Michael I. Sovern Professor of Law, Receiving the Willis L.M. Reese Prize for Excellence in Teaching
- Elizabeth Rivera Cruz ’20, Student Senate President, Introducing Keynote Speaker Joseph R. Biden Jr.
- Joseph R. Biden Jr., 47th Vice President of the United States, Delivering the Keynote Address
- Closing Remarks From Lucas Caiado ’20 LL.M., Graduation Committee Co-chair
Watch the Ceremony
Read the Program
Learn About the Prizes Awarded