OCS career counselors draw upon years of firm and counseling experience, and a wealth of resources to provide students with the tools and strategies necessary to make informed decisions about private sector employment opportunities and career paths. OCS counselors provide customized career counseling that is tailored to the unique background and interests of each student.
Through customized career counseling, students may:
- Refine resume and cover letters
- Develop job search strategies
- Improve interview skills
- Build a professional network
- Learn about practice areas
- Identify helpful print and Internet resources
- Discuss any issue that may arise during the job search process
In their 1L year, students are assigned to a specific OCS counselor for the duration of the year. LL.M students are assigned a counselor for the Fall semester. All other students (2L, 3L, and LL.M. students in Spring) may meet with any OCS counselor.
Learn more about OCS counselors on our contact page or schedule an appointment with a counselor through Symplicity