Reunion 2012 Class Notes
Instructions and Tips
Read a Class Note
1. Select a Class Year. Then either scroll down until you find the name you are looking for; or use “Search for a Class Note” to find a specific name.
2. When you have found the name you are looking for, click that name or the "Read More" link to expand the entry.
Write a Class Note
1. Select your Class Year from the list below
2. Sign in using your UNI and password. (UNI trouble? Click here)
3. Enter your note by typing it in the blank box below. (Want to know what to write? Check out our Tips for Writing a Great Class Note.)
4. Share Pictures: Click the "Choose File" button to select your picture. Then click "upload." Add a caption in the text box beneath.
5. Hit "Save" when you are done.
Tips for Writing a Great Class Note
• Word count: There’s no limit, but most entries are about two or three paragraphs long.
• Photos: Upload a picture of yourself, a current one or one from your Law School days.
• Voice: We recommend writing in the first person, using your own voice. Don’t just copy your firm bio!
• Topics: Discuss family, work or whatever you’d like to share about your life – it’s up to you!
• Revision: You can update and edit your Class Note whenever you choose. Please note that the Class Notes are posted “blog-style,” and will not be edited by staff.
< Go back