Reconnect, Reminisce, Remember: Highlights
Alumni from around the globe congregated in New York City on May 31 and June 1 for Reunion 2019. More than 1,300 Columbia Law School graduates and their guests came from 37 countries to attend panel discussions, tours, a picnic lunch, festive dinners, and a multigenerational dance party in the Celeste Bartos Forum of The New York Public Library.
- Friday Night Kick-Off Reception
- Class of 1959 Kick-Off Cocktails, Hosted by Lewis Kruger
- Class of 1989 After Party, Hosted by Wade Leak
- Alumni of Color Meet-Up
- LL.M. and International Alumni Meet-Up
- 50th Reunion and Stone Circle Reception and Luncheon
- Saturday Summer Picnic Luncheon
- Saturday Dessert and Dancing
- Class of 1964 Sunday Farewell Brunch
The classes ending in 4 and 9 increased their attendance by more than 30 percent from five years ago.
This year’s Reunion celebrants raised over $13 million, more than doubling their previous Reunion gifts.
The Classes of 1969 and 1959 shared the highest percentage of donors.
Congratulations to the Class of 1984 for contributing more than $4 million, the most raised by any class this year.
And thank you to all Reunion 2019 celebrants who made this a banner year!