One Network, Many Connections
Register to join Columbia LawLink, the Law School’s online community and networking platform. On this site, you can connect and engage with your Law School classmates, friends, industry colleagues, and other alumni in your region and around the world—and do so much more!
Columbia LawLink is jointly managed by the Office of Development and Alumni Relations and the Office of Career Services and in collaboration with the Offices of Judicial Clerkships and Social Justice Initiatives. All graduates of Columbia Law School are encouraged to join. Current students will be invited to join in Fall 2021.
If you have questions about Columbia LawLink, or need assistance logging in, please reach out to the Columbia LawLink team ([email protected]), and they will gladly assist.
Columbia LawLink is your connection to the Columbia Law School community - simply log in, complete your profile, and start exploring today!
The heart of Columbia LawLink is its directory, which is searchable by class, region, industry, degree, student organization or journal, and dozens of other filters. Once you opt in and create your profile, the directory facilitates the many ways you can make the most of the platform. There are many opportunities to engage with the CLS community, including:
- Find members of the Law School community in your region and around the world.
- Seek or offer career advice, or serve as or find a mentor.
- Join a "Community" group—from the Alumni of Color Alliance, to the Women of Columbia Law, to the Columbia LL.M. Experience, there are many opportunities to make connections.
- Keep up-to-date with Reunion planning, and register for upcoming Law School events.
- Check out Law School news on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube without leaving the site.
The following Columbia Law School affiliates may join Columbia LawLink:
- Columbia Law School Graduates (degree holders)
- Columbia Law School Current Students (degree enrollees)
Tips for using your account:
- For expedited approval, please use the single sign-on integration with LinkedIn or Google. You may also create a profile within the site by logging in with the email address to which you receive Columbia Law School email. Note: You may need to verify your account by receiving an email to the email address that you designate, and following the security prompts.
- After registering, make sure your profile has a photo, your most recent professional experience, and your legal specialties. Your profile attributes provide information for others to find you and connect in a meaningful way!
- Check your profile settings to be sure you are getting email notifications from other users.
- Add [email protected] to your whitelisted "safe" email list.
If you need assistance logging in, please reach out to the Columbia LawLink team ([email protected]), and we will gladly assist.