OPENS: 12 p.m. Tuesday, October 29
CLOSES: 12 p.m. Wednesday, November 6
All pre-registration times are in the Eastern Standard Time (EST).
2L, 3L, and LL.M. students are being offered an opportunity to take a one-week intensive elective course that meets during the week of January 13 to 17.
|Biases and Behavioral Economics in Legal Institutions||
|Bioethics Mediation||Liebman, Carol|
|Comparative Constitutional Studies||Dixon, Rosalind|
|Law & Finance of the Art Market||
|Practicing International Law||Waxman, Matthew/Harris, Robert|
|Theater of Change: Artistry, Law & Activism
Instructor permission only. Students are required to
submit the Theater of Change 2020 J Term application to register for this course.
- Students may take one course.
- Each course is for one point (and will count toward total credits for spring 2020).
- All courses are graded credit/fail (C/F). Individual course schedules during the week may vary.
|12 p.m., Tuesday October 29–12 p.m., Wednesday November 6||Pre-registration for 2Ls, 3Ls, and LL.M.s.
All pre-registration times are in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Tuesday, November 19
|Release of student schedules, based on pre-registration and lottery. Students will be able to view their schedule in LawNet.|
January 6–January 13
|Add/drop: Students can add classes. Student can drop classes only with permission of instructor.|
Monday, January 13
|First day of January classes. January elective schedules finalized; after this date students will receive a W for dropping.|
- Log in to LawNet between 12 p.m., October 29 and 12 p.m, November 6.
- Open the January elective pre-registration module.
- Rank only the offerings you are interested in taking.
- You can make changes to your rankings any time between 12 p.m., October 29 and 12 p.m., November 6.
Course assignments will be determined by lottery and results will be available November 19.
Do I have to rank all the courses?
No, you should only rank courses that you are interested in taking.
Are permission-only courses part of the lottery?
No, courses that are permission-only are not included in the lottery. They have separate application instructions found in their course descriptons.
What if I change my mind about taking a course?
You will be able to make changes (add or drop) to your January elective registration from January 6 to 13.