The criminal justice policy expert says strengthening civic organizations and municipal services is a better way to reduce crime than sending in the cops.
- John C. Coffee, Jr.
- Anu Bradford
- Matthew C. Waxman
Join a remarkable community of aspiring lawyers preparing to lead the world.
Elevate your career to new heights in just one year with this fully customizable program.
Become the global business lawyer of the future in this ambitious, six-month program.
Leverage the Law School’s extensive support and resources to jump-start your career in legal academia.
Areas of Study
- Administrative Law and Public Policy
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate, Business, and Transactional Law
- Criminal Justice
- Environment and Energy
- Family, Gender, and Sexuality
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- International and Comparative Law
- Law and Philosophy
- Law of the Workplace
- Legal History
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- National Security and Privacy
- Social Justice and Human Rights
- Mon, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Jerome Greene Hall, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 Lobby
- Fri, 8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- Jerome Greene Hall, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 Case Lounge, Room 701
- Mon, 12:10 p.m. - 1:10 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 103