How much is artificial intelligence—and the algorithms it generates—changing the experience and nature of work? What does that mean for employees’ privacy and the future of the legal profession?
- Timothy Wu
- Bernard E. Harcourt
- Kate Andrias
Join a remarkable community of aspiring lawyers preparing to lead the world.
Elevate your career to new heights in just one year with this fully customizable program.
Become the global business lawyer of the future in this ambitious, six-month program.
Leverage the Law School’s extensive support and resources to jump-start your career in legal academia.
Areas of Study
- Administrative Law and Public Policy
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate, Business, and Transactional Law
- Criminal Justice
- Environment and Energy
- Family, Gender, and Sexuality
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- International and Comparative Law
- Law and Philosophy
- Law of the Workplace
- Legal History
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- National Security and Privacy
- Social Justice and Human Rights
- Mon, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- William and June Warren Hall, 1125 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY 10027 Room 201
- Mon, 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 Jerome Greene Hall, Room 104
- Mon, 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Columbia Law School, 435 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10027 613