Interested in a government career? We can help. We are proud to be one of only a small number of law schools with a designated career counselor for government service.
We can help you:
- Think through types of work that might interest you
- Identify summer internship opportunities in government that will be enjoyable and rewarding for you
- Find government pro bono opportunities suited to your interests and goals
- Connect to people in and out of the Law School, including faculty, graduates, and students
- Start your long-range planning of courses, clinics, and externships
- Develop your resume and cover letters
Also, throughout the year, SJI hosts speakers, lunches, panels, and other programs that expose students to a range of federal, state, and local government practitioners, practice areas, and settings. Check out our events page to see what programs are coming up.
To set up an advising appointment, please contact one of these advisors: