2Ls & 3Ls: How We Can Help
We especially invite and encourage 2L and 3L students planning or considering careers in public interest, human rights, or government service to meet with an advisor.
We can help you:
- Identify postgraduate goals and opportunities
- Explore different practice areas and settings
- Plan for 2L summer or postgraduate work
- Select courses, clinics, externships, and other experiential learning opportunities
- Expand your network
- Improve your resume, cover letters, and interviewing skills
To set up an advising appointment, please contact one of the following advisors:
Also review our Practice Area and Region-Specific Advising page to identify advisors with expertise in subjects of specific interest to you.