- Employer List Available for Students: October 17
- Student Bidding/Application Period: October 26 – November 1
- Students View Employer Selections: December 20
- Student Accept/Decline Period: December 20 - January 3
- Job Postings for Additional Positions Available: Continuous through January 3
- Student Interview Display: January 15
- Student Cancellation Period: January 15 – January 17
- Student Final Schedule Confirmation: January 19
- Program Date: January 27, 2018
Saturday, January 27, 2018
DoubleTree Suites in Times Square, 1568 Broadway at 47th Street and 7th Avenue, New York, NY 10036
Students indicate interest in participating firms using Symplicity, our online career services database, to submit their résumé, transcripts and additional documents. We refer to this as the "bidding process." Students' materials are sent to participating firms, at which point firms select students with whom they are interested in meeting at the program. Students are notified in advance if a firm has selected them for their interview schedule. Students will be able to accept or decline the invitation to interview.
The interview program will consist of 20-minute screening interviews conducted in separate hotel suites throughout the day. Some employers may require second round interviews at their offices before making offers of employment, while other organizations may make offers directly after the program.
Bid through Symplicity
You will receive Symplicity login information from your law school’s career services office in August or September.
If you experience technical trouble while bidding, please contact our Communications and Multimedia Manager.
Depending on their jurisdiction and experience, students can expect to have a varied number of interviews at the program. In the past, the number of interviews has ranged from 1 to 18.
Students should be prepared to bring sufficient copies of their résumé, transcripts, writing sample, and references list to each interview. Students should check with their references in advance before including them on their list. If you have a question about your writing sample, please contact your school’s career services office to discuss.
The interviews are business formal. You should plan to wear a business suit.