The Columbia Journal of European Law is proudly in its twenty-first volume, featuring the following articles. Please click to find out more about subscription.
- Internal Market Adjudication and the Quality of Life in Europe
by: Gareth T. Davies, Professor of European Law, VU Amsterdam.
- Splendid Isolation Again? Options for the U.K. After the Withdrawal Referendum
by: Hannes Hofmeister, Assistant Professor of European Law, Faculty of Economics, Free University of Bozen.
- EU Free Movement Law and the Legal Recognition of Same-Sex Relationships: The Case for Mutual Recognition
by: Dr. Alina Tryfonidou, Associate Professor in EU Law, University of Reading.
- The ERTA Doctrine in the Post-Lisbon Era: Note Under Judgment in Commission v. Council, C-114/12 & Opinion 1/13
by: Thomas Verellen, PhD Researcher, Institute for European Law, KU Leuven.
- A Penalty Card for Homophobia from EU Non-Discrimination Law: Comment on Asociaţia ACCEPT, C-81/12
by: Uladzislau Belavusau, Assistant Professor, VU Amsterdam.
Winner of the 2015 Marco Biagi Award by the International Association of Labour Law Journals
- From Latvia, Without Love: EU-US Cybercrime Extradition in the Global Rights Conversation
by: Mark Goldberg, J.D., Columbia Law School, 2015.
- The Protection of Computer Privacy Under EU Law
by: Giuseppe B. Abbamonte, Director for Media and Data, DG CNECT, European Commission.
- Excessive Leverage and Bankers’ Pay: Governance And Financial Stability Costs Of A Symbiotic Relationship
by: Emilios Avgouleas, Professor (Chair) of International Banking Law and Finance, University of Edinburgh; Jay Cullen, Lecturer in Commercial Law, University of Sheffield.
- The Internal Market and the Consumer: What Consumers Actually Choose
by: Dr. Kirsten Thommes, Chair of Human Resource Management and Personnel Economics, RWTH Aachen University; Dr. Michael Faure, Professor and Academic Director of METRO Institute; Dr. Klaus Heine, Professor of Law and Jean Monnet Chair of Economic Analysis of European Law, Erasmus School of Law- RILE, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- The Recast of the Brussels 1 Regulation and Arbitration: Mission Accomplished?
by: Barbara Den Tandt, PhD Candidate, KU Leuven.
- Mr. Volcker Goes to Europe: Is Europe Truly "Volckerising" the Banking System?
by: Sonia Perez Romero, LL.M., Columbia Law School, 2014.