The curriculum* for the 2015 U.S. Business Law Academy is comprised of the following:
- Corporations: Prof. Robert Jackson, Professor of Law; Co-Director, Ira M. Millstein Center
- Corporate Governance: Prof. Robert Jackson, Professor of Law; Co-Director, Ira M. Millstein Center
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Prof. Jeffrey N. Gordon, Richman Prof. of Law; Co-Director, Richman Center for Business, Law & Public Policy
- Deals: An Introduction to the Law and Economics of Transactions: Prof. David Schizer, Dean Emeritus and the Harvey R. Miller Professor of Law and Economics
- U.S. Tax Law and Policy: Prof. Alex Raskolnikov, Friedman Prof. of Tax Law; Co-Chair, The Charles Evans Gerber Transactional Studies Center
- U.S. Legal Institutions – An Introduction: Prof. Alexandra Carter, Clinical Professor of Law
* Courses and faculty are projected as of March 4, 2015 and subject to change.