The Columbia Latin American Business Law Association (CLABLA) is proud to host a new panel of “LATIN AMERICA PRACTICE ESSENTIALS”. The panel is an opportunity to listen first-hand from highly regarded attorneys who focus their practice in Latin America-related businesses and industries at top New York law firms.
The speakers will present their views on doing business in the region, the current investment environment, major drivers and how these circumstances impact on the organization, strategies, and dynamics of the Latin American practices they lead.
The panelists have an extended range of experiences and will provide diverse viewpoints on their career paths and the work they perform. There will be time for Q&A at the end of the panel.
PANEL: “LATIN AMERICA PRACTICE ESSENTIALS”
November 21st, 12:00-13:15, 103 Jerome Greene Annex:
- Carlos E. Martinez (Partner, Head of the Latin America Practice Group, Proskauer)
- Carlos T. Albarracín (Partner, Capital Markets Group; Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy’s New York office)
- S. Todd Crider (Partner in the New York Office and Co-Head of the São Paulo Office, Corporate Finance, M&A, Project Finance; Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP)
- Carlos Von Der Heyde (Senior Associate, Capital Markets, M&A, Latam; Cleary Gottlieb’s New York Office)
- Felipe Nazar Pagani (Associate, International Arbitration Group; White & Case LLP’s New York Office)
- Sylvia Polo (Dean, Graduate Legal Studies; Columbia Law School)
Lunch will be provided.
For RSVP please here.
We are looking forward to seeing you all on November 21st.