The Criminal Justice Policy Panel will feature a group of practitioners working at a range of different organizations focused on criminal justice and civil rights. Each panelist will introduce themselves and discuss the work with which they have been involved. Following the panel, there will be an opportunity for questions. Students focused on careers in the public interest — and in the criminal justice and civil rights space more specifically — will be able to learn more about policy work on the ground and maybe even get some helpful advice in looking for policy jobs. Roti Roll will be served!
- Supreet Minhas - Center Coordinator, Vera Institute
- Erin Harrist - Senior Staff Attorney, New York Civil Liberties Union
- Adelle Fontanet - Program Manager, Tribal Justice Program, Center for Court Innovation
- Ezekiel Edwards - Director, Criminal Law Reform Project, American Civil Liberties Union
- Aisha S. Greene - Bureau Chief, Alternatives to Incarceration Bureau, Bronx District Attorney's Office